Brife description Lifting Weight: 1t-20t Span: 7.5m-28.5m or other Lifting Height: 6m-30m
Features: 1.It is used for lifting 1t~20t stuff and the max. span reaches 28.5 meters; 2.It has beautiful box-type welded main girders; 3.It has compact structure, light dead weight and high lifting height; 4.It's widely used in workshops, warehouses, assembly shops, and etc.
Mechanism : 1. Carbon steel Q235B and Q345B; 2. the girder is connected by high strength screws; 3. Welding seams are tested by X-ray and ultrasound;
4. Main girders Shot blasting sa2.5 after welding to release internal stresses;
5. Epoxy zinc-rich primer, and the thickness of oil film is 140μm; 6. Forged wheels, hardened gears and reliable disc brake
7. Compact reducer motor drive, stepless control; 8. Compact structure, small volume and light weight trolley; 9. Good operation performance, stepless speed regulating and running smoothly;
1. Reasonable components installation, convenient for check and maintenance;
2. Electric cable is suspended in cable saddle, stationary cable trolley which slides on a galvanized C-type steel;
3. Power supply through stepless slide lines; 4. Lifting mechanisms and traveling mechanisms are mutually independent and could travel at the same time; 5. Control panel protection degree is IP54; Safety Protection Devices: Overload limiter, limit switch (lifting and traveling), interlocking protection devices, buffer, track sweep plate, shield, bus bar protection board, anti-collision device, main disconnecting switch, emergency stop system and motor overload protection.
lifting capacity (ton)
lifting height (m)
Weihua Group, a leading crane manufacturing company in China, was Founded in 1988. We has been committed to heavy machinery researching and marketing.
Weihua adheres to scientific and technological innovation and owns a 600-people R&D team, 494 patents, CNAS laboratory, etc. For the cranes, Weihua have made many breakthroughs which include anti-sway crane system, CNC high precision positioning crane system, self-climbing crane for wind power maintenance and so on.
In recent years, Weihua cranes have been employed to serve China's Aerospace Engineering projects such as launching of Shenzhou spacecraft, Long March carrier rockets and Tiangong space laboratory. You can also find Weihua products in the fields of manufacturing, metallurgy, nuclear power, railway,port, petrochemical and wind power.
Weihua products also find its places in the global markets and won much praise from108 countries like America, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Mexico, etc.
Our success comes from customers' success. Welcome to Weihua.